Hi,

We have been kicking around the idea of a doing a series of workshops:
* The idea is to start out with topics of interest, and on each topic,
  have a series of workshops that go progressively deeper into the
  subject. We are open to volunteer speakers, but from the current
  pool, we are looking at the following topics:
    - Data stores, especially noSQL ones
    - Drupal
    - Django
    - Mobile applications
  These are non-commercial workshops, with attendance being
  free, and participation is open to all.

* The workshops will be held twice a month at CIS, JNU, from
  10.30am-1.30pm Sat. These will normally be held on the 2nd
  and 4th Sat. of every month, but the first one will be on the
  22nd of Oct (please see the separate announcement).

* Two subjects will be active at any given time, with the workshops
   alternating between them.

* Unlike past efforts, we plan on these being hands-on, technical
   workshops. Attendees will be expected to bring their own laptops.
  As these workshops are not funded, attendees can bring their
  own lunches, or eat at the JNU canteen.

Please do follow up with comments, ideas, and do volunteer
to speak.

Regards,
Gora