On Mon, Nov 14, 2011 at 5:08 PM, abhishek jain
<abhishek.netj...@gmail.com> wrote:
> hi,
> I am working on a project which needs a wysiwyg, drag and drop module, for
> HTML page editor,

As I image that you understand, this is a big project.

> this will enable me to place various modules of my online s/w on different
> parts(placements) and also do the stuff like upload image, preferably crop.
> generate CSS etc.

This adds even more complexity.

> Can anyone suggest one , preferably on open source.
> I hope i am clear, if not let me know,

Assuming that this is web-based, I would do most of the work
though HTML5, and Javascript in the front-end. For the back-end,
most any framework should do the job, so you should go with a
framework/language that you are comfortable with, and that can
easily be integrated with the existing project.

Regards,
Gora