even the database system is ms sql server, as listed in per-requisites. I
wonder whether mysql is even used. Only those open source technologies are
used which have no established proprietary alternative like hadoop. I
wonder what was the reasoning behind these decisions, India being a
developing nation clearly needs money for other more important projects
than paying to M$.