Hello all,

We are looking for two talented programmers to join our team. The positions are on a contract-to-hire basis.

Requirements: The candidate must have

1. Strong knowledge of fundamentals of computers, programming and data structures.

2. Good analytical skills. Ability to grasp user requirements and convert those into effective product specifications.

3. 3+ years of experience in C and Perl programming languages.

4. Good communication skills - verbal and written.

5. Familiarity with ModPerl and HTML::Template is a definite plus.

If interested, please contact me offline with
a) Your latest resume
b) Link(s) to your work with your role in the project
c) Expected remuneration

Thanks,
Nishi