On 01/09/2012 06:48 PM, vivek kumar wrote:
I have (not) sent any mail. I see the this error. so how to resolve this problem
please suggest me.

Please forgive me for making some corrections in your above said para.

The folder Sent is full, and can't hold any more messages. To make room for
more messages, delete any old or unwanted mail and compact the folder.

Close all instances of thunderbird, make a backup of your $HOME/.thunderbird or whatever e.g. I'll do

$ mv $HOME/.thunderbird $HOME/.thunderbird.bak

(Kindly note that $HOME/.thunderbird may be something else per your version of thunderbird and, or distribution, hence you need to substitute all occurrences of $HOME/.thunderbird appropriately)

Now relaunch your thunderbird and setup new accounts a fresh.

After closing all instances of your thunderbird you may/can move/copy most valuable files one by one to new $HOME/.thunderbird/*.default/Mail/<whatever> from your backup; you need not move back *.msf, better remove these from newer $HOME/.thunderbird.

Relaunch thunderbird, hope you will get all your archived mails/messages back again.

If everything is working as expected you may get rid of your $HOME/.thunderbird.bak now.

Hope that helps,

--
Balwinder S "bdheeman" Dheeman
(http://werc.homelinux.net/contact/)