Hi,
Well, this is hardly a list where questions on closed-source
software like Oracle Weblogic are on topic.

What if the software is run on Linux ?
As its perfect to mix open source and closed sourced softwares, I think it is fair to raise such question ... as long as the person raising the question has taken effort to ensure the problem is not related to closed sourced components. Although that doesn't seem to be the case here ;)

With better tools like Jboss and glassfish available in Open source world we should encourage people to use Oracle Weblogic because sometimes best way to teach someone is to let them shoot themselves in the foot.

rgds
vivek
--
http://www.twitter.com/vivpuri | http://www.machint.com