On 02/06/2012 05:17 AM, sankarshan wrote:
On Sun, Feb 5, 2012 at 1:17 PM, Swapnil Bhartiya
<swapnil.bhart...@gmail.com>  wrote:

I am meeting with the Founder of LibreOffice at FOSDEM and he was interested
in knowing what kind of localization work is going on for LibreOffice. I
think there are some active communities. I would like to connect them with
LibreOffice can you point me to someone?

If the 'Founder' of LibreOffice (and, I am amused to note that there
is a Founder given that OpenOffice.org was always a committee).

For your amusement, you might find some 'founders' here: http://www.documentfoundation.org/foundation/board/

 isn't
already talking with the L10n dev group then I'd be mighty unhappy
with the way things are. The L10n contributions to OO.o swung over to
LO.o the moment the repositories and workflows were set up.

In that case I need to know more about it. Can you connect me to someone?

ps: If you are cross posting for wider audience, stating it in the
subject line itself is a good thing to do.

Will keep that in mind.

Swapnil