Hi All,
I am facing a problem and that is, i have to create an web application
which requires 24x7 Availability and so they asked me to have a clustered
database. In this case if one server in down/unavailable we can retrieve
data from other server, a kind of master slave database system. This will
definitely provide better availability to the users. Now my problem is i
have never developed this sort of system before and i have to create it
preferably in PHP.
There are several problems that i have analyzed so far are followings-
1 - How data is going to be stored on the servers simultaneously?
2 - If one server is down/unavailable and we perform some transactions from
one server, how this will get updated from other server so that when it
becomes available, it uses updated information?
I want some guidance from here.

--
Regards
RAKESH KUMAR