Hi,

Google seems to have optimised its pages for wide screens, with a
toolbar on the left, search results in the middle and previews on the
right.  Earlier I used to have a Firefox extension called
"OptimizeGoogle", which would reorganise Google search results to only
show the results, and remove all the cruft (e.g. the toolbar on the left
is just a real-estate waste for me 99.99% of the time).  Unfortunately
OptimizeGoogle seems to have stopped development, and is not available
for FF anymore.

Anyone know a fresh Google extension for FF which would (in decreasing
order of preference):

- Remove cruft (incl. left toolbar) from Google search results
- Automagically set 50 results per page
- Delete Google cookies (or automatically set custom cookies)
- Add sequence number to results
- Replace Google search links with links to the actual site
- Get rid of the preview feature

Regards,

-- Raj
--