Nice set of comments on a crap article by Micheal Larabel at phoronix.com

Examples:
http://phoronix.com/forums/showthread.php?70539-Many-FSF-Priority-Projects-Still-Not-Progressing&p=259648#post259648
http://phoronix.com/forums/showthread.php?70539-Many-FSF-Priority-Projects-Still-Not-Progressing&p=259677#post259677
http://phoronix.com/forums/showthread.php?70539-Many-FSF-Priority-Projects-Still-Not-Progressing&p=259680#post259680
http://phoronix.com/forums/showthread.php?70539-Many-FSF-Priority-Projects-Still-Not-Progressing&p=259753#post259753

\quote
    *Yawn*, here Micheal goes again. This is a list of projects FSF
would *like* to see free software alternatives for, not projects FSF
is working on, and they list alternatives as they find them. Of these
projects I only know of Gnash and Coreboot which has actually been
supported by FSF.

    It's a wish-list trying to put focus on areas where open source
alternatives would be appreciated, Micheal tries to turn this into
some failure of FSF which I can only assume stems from his
anti-FSF/anti-GPL bias.

    FSF's main projects are things like GCC, GNU userland, and of
course the GPL licence. Yes, they are very successful. But hey, let's
focus on areas FSF lists as lacking in open source alternatives and
try to paint these areas that are lacking as a failure of FSF (because
of course THEY must provide open source alternatives to everything
proprietary in use out there, else they are failing....wtf!?)

    F***ing travesty of an article. Just like the first one. Yes, we
know Micheal, you don't like GPL, you like permissive licencing, this
not only shows in 'articles' like this but also spills over into your
biased reporting of llvm/clang vs GCC.

    But hey, when will we see the article on for example how 'FreeBSD
projects not progressing' while listing things from
http://wiki.freebsd.org/IdeasPage#Fr...2ideas.22_List and pointing out
how many of them are 'active as a bumper car from Chernobyl'. Or any
of hundreds of other open source wish-lists, it's hardly as if only
FSF have wished for PowerVR drivers, but you hold FSF responsible for
them not materializing??? Glad I never opted for premium membership
here with smearing articles like this.

\unquote

Best

A. Mani