hi all,
CBSE has introduced the chapter "Programming a Robo" in their
international curriculum for IX & X, with the following topics :
1. ROBO Assembly
2. Programming a ROBO
3. TeProgramming a Robosting & debugging.
4. Prepare your ROBO Manual with applications.

The learning objectives are :
Assembling a ROBO
Programming a ROBO.
Testing and debugging a ROBO.

While there are proprietary packages & tools in these topics, there is
an interest to recommend FOSS based tools/packages/materials. [CBSE
has an objective to make the teaching-learning platform independent
and had introduced Linux, MySQL, etc., in the curriculum for ICT].

I would request those interested** -- with some expertise & exposure
-- to give suggestions re FOSS packages and tools. I would also like
to have an interaction with them and would request them to contact me,
preferably off the mailing list, thru my gmail id : srini dot it at
gmail dot com

thanks and best wishes
Srinivasan

Dr. S. Srinivasan
Project Scientist
CDAC Chennai.

** please feel free to pass this msg to other mail lists.
thanks, srinivasan.