On Sun, May 27, 2012 at 8:30 PM, Ashish SHUKLA <ashish...@lostca.se> wrote:

> Raj Mathur (राज माथुर) writes:

If you want to use Python on windows, it may be easy task. I used Python,
pyWin - http://sourceforge.net/projects/pywin32/ and WMI package for Python
(http://timgolden.me.uk/python/wmi/index.html) , and then I was able to get
list of all software, shares etc in current system.
Either you can develop on HTTP server to get list of software from remote
machine, or you can also connect to Remote Machines WMI using PyWMI package
and pyWin32.