On Sat, Aug 11, 2012 at 12:45 AM, Aman Thakur
<aman.thakur.1...@gmail.com> wrote:
> But Balvinder, i think that shows the heights of thinking of different
> users. So, i think this could be a good example for all linux users who are
> teaching linux or learning linux. Take it positively :)

While we are on the topic of teaching/ learning; I would suggest:

1. Trim your quotations to the relevant portion the message - more so
when you reply to a digest.
2. Avoid top posting - inline comments/rebuttal to specific portions
of the text is more helpful.   There are plenty of examples in this
list.

..... snip entire digest quotation .....

-- Arun Khan