Thats true actually, but what did help me were the scripts in the forums,
which allows me use my touch pad for right click .. as 2 finger tap. I was
wondering if you guys had access to any such scripts for power management.

--

Thank you...

*Amar Akshat (アマール)*

 *"Walking on water and developing software from a specification are easy
if both are frozen."*