On Mon, Oct 1, 2012 at 11:59 AM, Gora Mohanty <g...@mimirtech.com> wrote:

> On 1 October 2012 09:51, Sirtaj Singh Kang <sir...@sirtaj.net> wrote:
>

> > Hi,
> >
> > If there is interest, I'd like to do a short (30min) talk on my
> > experiences with Xen and puppet (debian-focused).
> >

> That would be welcome.
>
> Am chasing down Andrew to confirm the availability of
> JNU for Sat. However, this should not be a problem.
>
> I would also like to speak briefly about open data,
> and the possibilities of mobile-based data collection.

Sorry - localhost was was hanging due to overload from other unnecessary
processes.

eth0 - Kinshuk - Some Mozilla stuff
eth1 - Anuvrat - Some more mozilla stuff (probably need to bind with port
above)
eth2 - Gora - mobile-based data collection
eth3 - Taj -  Xen and Puppet.

BTW -As we in the free software world know, JNU needs a kernel to be fully
functional.
Anuvrat can you take over like you did last time round? Size the
requirements after coordinating offline with each of the above (and any
others) .

Here is the general low-down on facilities at JNU which are available at
short notice.
One room for ~50
One room for ~20
The lawns outside - can take more, but since the sun is still sharp, if you
are planning an afternoon event I will have to organise tenting. Also some
ideas of how to project in the bright light outside.
One room with great air-conditioning and can seat 20, but has
cubicles.....which does not make for cosy conversation. Can be used for
tutorials.

Samosas/Bread pakoras and Nimbu Pani/Chai on the house....though since we
have a potential tourist attraction like THE Taj - maybe the ILUG-D
treasurer should turn up with the cheque book?

Andrew.