All List Members,

I have configure Zabbix 1.8.3 in ubuntu 12.04 LTS. All things are working
fine. I am able to generate the reports, add the host for monitoring etc.
 According to the generated triggers, zabbix should send e-mail alerts, but
it is not sending mails.
As described in the document:
http://dev.aperto.fr/projects/zabbixextensions/wiki/Advanced_email_notifications

I am using a script to send the e-mail alerts generated by zabbix. I am
able to send e-mail by using this script using a command from my terminal :

echo -e "Subject: Test Mail\r\n\r\nThis is a test mail" |msmtp --debug
--from=default -t usern...@gmail.com

But zabbix is not sending the e-mail. Is there anyone in the list who can
point me in right direction. I am struggling to solve this issue from last
many weeks.

Thanks in advance.

Vijay Thakur