On Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 1:00 AM, Kishore Bhargava <kish...@linkaxis.com>wrote:

> 12-12-12. What a very very sad day. We lost a very dear friend, Raj Mathur.
>
> People who knew and have met Raj will always remember him as a lively and
> humourous person - brutally honest and a man of principles.
>
> Raj was a founder member of the Indian Linux Users Group and a very active
> member of the Free and Open Source community. Well respected and extremely
> knowledgable, he was often sought after for advice which he readily
> dispersed.
>
> Hi,

My deepest condolences.
I have many happy memories of running into Raj at a coffee shop that I used
to frequent-- and many times Raj would insist on ordering a capuchinno for
me too.

This is shocking-- what happened exactly to Raj ?

Was he unwell ? OR was it a accident OR violence ?

Also, if there is a address / link to the rituals-- even I would like to go
and offer my condolences.

Regards,

Nalin
ps: Request Kishore or any others who are aware to send me a unicast email.

pps: mailed Kishore/Niyam-- but incase anyone else is online at this hour
and aware of details regarding last rites-- incase they happen tomorrow
early-- do also feel free to drop me a email.