Yesterday's news, of Raj moving on, is shocking. I met him through ilugd
and came to know better of him through various activities of ilugd that he
helped organize. He was brutally  honest and that made him special. He was
special because with those piercing words, he could get through to you
better. Yesterday night, I visited his drawing room, which played host to
many linux-dellhi events. Niyam playfully called it opium den. The opium
den was filled with people, Andrew, Gora and Friji. The trade-mark green
camouflage was lying life-less on the low diwan. For a second, I imagined a
cup of coffee and creme, which was kind of ritual commencement of
linux-delhi meetings, with Kishore bringing the coffee and Raj arranging
for cups and creme. The cup of coffee is not there any more, that table is
missing and more importantly Raj has checked out of the opium den.

--
Supreet Sethi
Ph IN: +919811143517