Hi,

I have a local mail server on MX for my domain. Sendmail configured as MTA.
Users are able to send mails to each other. For relaying mails to outside
domains, I'm using SMARTHOST for my hosting. Now I'm trying to send the
mails directly to the outside domains, I've created the SPF records for my
domains with all the ip's sending mails for my server and the reverse DNS
entries for the IP also. But still i'm getting mail bounce error from many
domains stating

1. This message has been blocked because the HELO/EHLO domain is invalid.
2. host mta6.am0.yahoodns.net [98.138.112.38]: 554 Message not allowed -
[299]

And many other. Please guide what more I've to configure to make my
internal server relay mails to outside domains,

Thanks,
Kishore