[...]
On Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 12:40 PM, Gora Mohanty <g...@mimirtech.com> wrote:

> On 6 January 2013 12:29, Bhavin Desai <bhavin.desa...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > How do we unsubscribe from ilug mailing list? Please help

[/...]
Though Gora sir has already written on how to unsubscribe, i would suggest
you better unsubscribe asap otherwise you will disturb other ongoing
threads also...
@Vivek, I was able to setup red5 server but my problem is i am not able to
setup red5-recorder and make rtmp call to red5 server... If you could
please focus on this part also?
As you said i need a front-end with swf, how can a person implement it if
somebody don't know swf?? Is there any git repository or something where i
can find it or from anywhere?? I know Java but it's something related to
Action Script which i found very difficult when i tried it. I can't write
action script and am not interested to learn it currently... so after
analyzing my situation what do you suggest me? Do i need to hire any action
script programmer?

Please help

--
Regards