On 01/17/2013 08:33 AM, Arun Khan wrote:
Is there any plan to put the use cases on CentOS wiki sorted by Big,
Medium, Small, Micro enterprise?

We could use it to show case, in our migration proposals, that indeed
Centos + other GNU/Linux distros have real word use case.

That would be good, and one of the goals here - but lots, if not most, of the people opt out of me posting this info publicly. If you can help change that, or bring in some stories that we can publish it would be awesome.

- KB
--
Karanbir Singh
ICQ: 2522219    | Yahoo IM: z00dax      | Gtalk: z00dax