Hello,

I had a chance with Apple products, including Macbook Air + Thunderbolt
at work. I am trying to migrate my work-station (Air with Thunderbolt)
to Fedora 18.

I had failed with F17 (UEFI) installation on Macbook, but F18. After
connecting, the Thunderbolt display with Macbook worked out of box, but
requires re-boot for connection. (Hot plug does not works with Firewire)

I had installed Xfce on it, and on interacting with system, it is
sluggish & slow. The mouse movement is slow to respond. A direct working
on Macbook Air is crispy and fast, but not with Thunderbolt.

I am not completely sure, whether the Thunderbolt high-resolution is the
stop-gap. Days of searching and experimenting, didn't showed any
resolution.

I found the following links -
http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?page=news_item&px=MTE1MDU
http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?page=article&item=apple_thunderbolt_linux&num=1
http://phoronix.com/forums/showthread.php?75946-Thunderbolt-Support-Still-Has-Problems-On-Linux

Anybody experienced with similar situations?

Thanks,
Utsav
#rm -fr /dev/brain