On 21 February 2013 17:10, Satish Kr Malanch <satishmala...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear all ,
> I have finaly configured postfix+dovecot+squirellmial server
> Now problem is from some of my clients (example 192.168.0.133) , i am not
> able to send mail from outlook 2007 (windows 7) . i am unablt to telnet
> 192.168.0.100 smtp from that host (192.168.0.100 is my postfix server)
> However i am able to send mail from squirellmail. and i can telnet from
> other hosts.

This description is a little confusing. Are you able to send mail from
squirrelmail on 192.168.0.133? If not, and if you are saying that telnet
to port 25 on 192.168.0.100 does not work from that server, but works
from elsewhere, then it is likely to be a network issue on that specific
server. Either there is a firewall, or some routing issue.

> my postcong -n is
[...]

In future, could you please put such configuration data
into, e.g., pastebin.com, and just post a link here?

Regards,
Gora