Dear All,

We were overwhelmed by the responses we received from you on our story
'Will Certifications Related to FOSS Help You Get a Job?' This story
definitely wouldn't have happened without your valuable inputs. Please
find the link:
http://www.linuxforu.com/2013/04/will-certifications-related-to-foss-help-you-get-a-job/.

For our next edition, we are planning to come up with a story on '*What
Takes To Be a FOSS Expert'?* Many of our readers, who are also open
source enthusiasts, seek answers to this question.  Would really
appreciate and if you chip in and let us have your views/opinion on the
same. We value your inputs and we are sure, this will help our readers
who are planning to make a career in this terrain.

Looking forward for your inputs.

Regards,

Priyanka