Hello everyone,
    I have been working on a word sense disambiguation framework as my
final year project at college. The framework is complete and fully
functional.
    While working on it I realized it could be used for making a search
engine which will be context sensitive.
    Following will be the salient features:-
    1. Identify mirrored content.
    2. Expand search domain, for instance a page describing computer, can
also be searched by search queries like computing device, machine,
calculating machine etc.

    First prototype of the program is ready and if someone could provide a
stable computing resourse I would like to put it to the test.

    Source code is available on http://newerahpc.googlecode.com.

Varun Mittal

--
Varun Mittal