vivek,
what i have understood from ur quesitons is that, u want to configure
the client IP address manually (which has been specified as 192.168.0.10
by dhcpd.conf on server). Yes u can manually configure the IP address of
the client machine falling in the range of 192.168.0.1 -> 192.168.0.25.
but the results of doing this is unspecified. it can affect ur network
in any form.

yes iptables support mac address filtering also. it cn be specifed only
with filter table for INPUT, OUTPUT or may b FORWARD CHAINS. u have to
explicitly mention that option like for ex.

iptables -t filter -A INPUT -m mac --mac-source 00:00:23:4g:00:3e -j
DROP

it can only match ur source MAC address.

vineet