Hi all,

Well, I must understand the same. Thanks for your feedback.

I will drop a mail regarding the same in a few days..

Regards,
Abu.

On Fri, 03 Jan 2003 Dhruv Gami wrote :
On 3 Jan 2003, Abu M. Muttalib wrote:

> I hav e prepared a multibotiing machine for me running
> a total of seven OS es. These were among them. I
> would like to definitely help u in this regard.
>
> U can call me at 9811315027 after 9
> PM a nd fix sometime sao that we can meet and work outthe
> same.

Well sir, why not explain it on the mailing list, so that everyone can
benefit from your knowledge ?
That way, if someone else has any other suggestions to make, they may do
so, and you may improve your system.

Isn't that the reason this mailing list was setup ? Isnt that the reason
that you joined it ?

regards,
Gami