Hi frnds

Although all of u already know about this....but just to be formal...

Hamdard LUG on behalf of Department of Computer Science, Jamia Hamdard invites you for Linux WorkShop (Sat, 18 Jan 2003) in Convention Center, Jamia Hamdard.

Mr. Sachin Dabir ,Red Hat India is comin from Mumbai to speak upon Linux and demonstrate Linux installation.

Mr. Amit Goel , MD, EffectSoft (India) Ltd. will demonstrate Knoppix.

However the whole event Nerdz 2003 at Jamia Hamdard will last for 2 days i.e. 17 and 18 Jan.

We have received messages from Mr. Javed Tapia , Director , RedHat India and our own member of LUG Mr. Raj Mathur (whom i m thank for providing Hamdard LUG Knoppix CD's for Linux WorkShop) for Nerdz 2003 and you can have a look at these messages using foll. Link

www.jamiahamdard.edu

Nerdz -> Messages

waiting 4 all u frenz

regards
Arshad

Arshad H. Siddiqui
MCA IV sem.
Jamia Hamdard

For any Linux related queris use HamdardLUG...
(Hamdard Linux User Group)