All hands to battle stations!

I messed up my system during the install process for
gcc 3 from the pcq cds.
Should 've asked this group before installing gcc 3 on
PCQ linux 7.1 from PCQ Linux 8 cd.

Can anyone help me restore it.Or complete the install
so that i can use the already installed gcc 3.
I used the --nodeps with rpm -Uvh for the gcc and the
glibc rpms and other dependencies. I was sorta doing
this for the first time.

When i compile the c programs it just seg faults for
all the programs, which were fine before.

Hey Amit, looks like taged will have to wait , but you
can go on studying the code, may be you have a
solution when this is done.

Please help people!

Shehjar