Hi All !!
Could some one tell me any code stamping tool. Purpose of this tool to stamp the code if due to some reason we have to give code to the client.

Regds,
Sandeep

From: Sandip Bhattacharya <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [ilugd]: Re: : t-shirts
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 07:23:29 +0530

On 26/03/03 23:22 +0530, Raj Mathur claimed thus ... :
> /me checks if there's enough cash in the Linux-Delhi kitty for him to
> be able to take a trip to Thailand for getting T-shirts printed.
> Purely for the sake of the users, of course.  *Sigh* the sacrifices
> one has to make for ones LUG members!

I am willing to make a bigger sacrifice for our beloved LUG members. I
volunteer to go to thailand personally to get these T-shirts
printed(funded by ILUGD cash ofcoz). Heard they are quite cheap in and
around Phuket. ;)

BTW, anybody tried simple HP T-shirt transfers? How good are they?

- Sandip