Sirs,

I am in Singapore, and we need to get our India office connected to an
app on our Singapore server.  The critical issue here is not
bandwidth, but latency.  I need to select an ISP, in Gurgaon, for
this.

I need help.  Could those of you with linux machines please

# Trace the path, with packet size 250.  Hopefully, this will capture
your ISP name
     traceroute sg.l.esysmail.com 250 | mailx [EMAIL PROTECTED]
# General measurement
    ping -c 9 -s 250 sg.l.esysmail.com | mailx [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Please?  The idea is to trace paths between ISPs in Delhi, and
SingTel, our provider here.

Any ISP employees, who can meet 400ms between Gurgaon Sector 14 &
Singapore, please respond OFF-LIST.

Thanks
--
Sanjeev Gupta