I would like to publish an iCal calendar on a privately-hosted website, but am not sure exactly what is required. iCal HELP says you can do this if the webserver implements the WebDAV protocol. My question, then, is which webservers (either PC, Mac, or Un*x) can do this, and where can I find a "how to" explanation for setting this up. The goal is to be able to put an organizational calendar on the website and maintain it from a LAN-connected iMac that is connected to the Internet via a cable connection. The webserver hosting options are set up (1) on the LAN or (2) on an Internet-connected WAN (T1) that is hosted by an organization member.

Recommendations/war stories?

RLT

- Epson Stylus Color 580 Printers - new at $69    |  & CDRWs on Sale!  |