Hi

A friend of mine has a G3 Snow 600Mhz iMac.

He wants to have NTL broadband which is cable but his Mac is upstairs and later
add a PC for his girlfriend in their living room.  I suggested a wireless
network, comprising of a DLink DL524 Cable Modem Router (Wired/Wireless) and an
Airport card.  I have one of these routers on a Windows (Wireless) and Mac
(Wired) network and it is superb.

Am I right in thinking he needs an original Airport card 802.11b?
Am I also right in thinking this model has the bracket already installed and
therefore only need to buy the card itself?

He is running Jaguar at present, but will convince him to get Tiger.  It will
run, be a little more stable and from experience find it faster and smoother.

Regards

Simon Royal
http://www.majikb.co.uk/
---  The box said "Requires Windows 2000, or better" so I bought an Apple Mac.

---- Message sent via Totalise Webmail - http://www.totalise.co.uk/ Up to 2Mb
for just \xa317.99 a month