>A quick trip to the Burlington, MA Apple Store found only G5
>iMacs. Anyone seen one "in the wild" yet?

King of Prussia Apple Store has them in stock, but with instructions that they
are not to be put on display yet.  Probably the same at most Apple Stores--they
have machines to sell, but not put out.

I assume that the staff hasn't been prepped sufficiently, and also they don't
have either display materials or are waiting until the Macbook Pros come out so
that they can have a unified Intel display.

I saw a box for an Intel iMac on the Genius Bar waiting for setup, inquired
about where it came from (thought it might have been a mail order someone
brought in) and was told the above.

Jason