I've already downloaded and tried a few, they seem kinda interesting. I was interested to find that all the tetris look alike games seem to be all that is out there. U till now there have only been two versions I really liked- The Tetris classic, with all the russian music and themes that i bought for a IIsi long long ago when it was new, and the Tetris Max game I mentioned. Neither seems to be around anymore.
Brian