Dear iMac list members, - PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS NOTE ON LIST.

Please ensure, when replying to posts, that you quote only the passage you are responding to. Other than that, you need to remove everything else in the previous message including all prior posts and footers. In addition, only bottom posting is permitted on this list.

This appears to be an on-going problem on this list and I have received several complaints from other list members regarding those who are disregarding the LEM list rules about bottom posting and quoting.

I just recently suspended the list privileges of two list members, partly for their persistence in ignoring list rules and my repeated requests to follow them.

Again, please show consideration to your fellow list members - particularly those who may be using text readers by trimming all excess text and footers and by BOTTOM posting only.

If you have any questions, concerns or comments about this note or any other issue you have with regards to the list, please send them to me OFF-LIST only.

Thank you,

Amber Robey
G-Books, iMac and MacBook Pro List Manager