On Feb 2, 2006, at 4:18 PM, Bill Wisse wrote:

On Feb 2, 2006, at 10:14, Don Hinkle wrote:

So--that means Reset will wipe out everything I've done to Safari, or just the bookmarks? or wha?

Go to safari>>>help>>>Resetting safari and it will explain what happens.

It says: Resetting Safari clears the history, empties the cache, clears the Downloads window, and removes all cookies. It also removes any saved user names and passwords or other AutoFill data and clears Google search entries.

well, I ain't gonna do that without I absolutely must. Btw, it doesn't mention clearing bookmarks... BtwII, the first time Safari crashed was when I told it to empty the cache.

Anyone else got suggestions?

-don

In a time when we know no truth,
we are confounded by opinions,
and intuition is held silent under the teeth of angry noise. - donald henry hinkle