Hi back Charles.

I haven't decided as to weather I want to re-format the whole flash
drive or not.  Some of the programs on there are really nice, like the
"Ready Boost" for instance helps speed up your computer by using some
of the disk space for V.M..  I have tried to reformat it in the past
and have been unsuccessful.  How do I partition the whole flash drive
if I decide to?