That is the point, as people have been talking about Apple being sued by
McIntosh, the amplifier company, and other stuff that is completely off topic,
at least IMHO. Not so sure who started that part of it, or even why for that
matter. Yes, going back that far is a bit of a stretch in time, just that
before  they had the Macs, they had to start somewhere and it became a
progression
from one hardware platform and OS to a completely different hardware platform
 and OS. Even back then, any computer coming from Apple was always more
expensive  than anything else on the market, and the good thing even then was
that
you got  a much higher quality computer with an OS tailored for it instead of
a one size  fits all.

Now should we get back to the original matter at hand? Or should this be
close?

In a message dated 9/24/2008 9:30:09 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

At  08:57 AM -0400 09/24/2008, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>Apple was  successfully sued by Apple records for the logo that Apple
>uses with  the bite out of the Apple. The agreement was that they
>could use it as  long as they didn't make music. Then they come out
>with the Apple IIGS  which did a great job of making music and that
>is what got them sued  by Apple Records and Apple lost that one.

Which has *what* to do with  the matter at hand?
--

tom  coradeschi
[EMAIL PROTECTED]