And the total stupidity of it all, is that unless I miss my guess, the
eMac is a G4.

Which makes it suitable for that list.

According to the front page of the list site: "Welcome to the G3-5
List (originally G-List), a Google Group managed by Low End Mac and
covering all Macs built around G3, G4, and G5 CPUs."

and the important parts is "ALL Macs using G3, G4 or G5 CPUs"

Nowhere does it state it is a PowerMac only list.

cjc