Mike, what's this 'low profile' requirement about?  What does that mean?

I've got a snowmac and was trying to load 2 of the 256MB modules in it but it
will only take one at a time.  It doesn't matter which slot I put the module
in.  With just one module, I get along fine no matter which slot it's in.  Put
the second one in and...  dead in the water.

Nor does it matter which module goes in 1st.  Both modules are good, both slots
work, just not together.  The MicroCenter Mac-tech said to upgrade the
firmware, which I did, but to no avail...

MJ