Subject: Re: Slow bootup?
From: Bill Spencer <wspen...@jhu.edu>
Date: 29/03/2009 22:45

On Mar 29, 1:30 pm, Manuel Marques <manuelmar...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Even so, you have little RAM in this machine. I'd recommend bumping it
> to 2 gig, at least... the memories of my iMac when it had only a gig
> of RAM still haunt me - when I launched iPhoto, it was a total
> nightmare :P.
>
> MM

Hmm...that wouldn't make things _progressively_ slower, would it?
Plus, we are really pretty light users at our house for the most part:
no film or video, very very little with photos or audio or downloads
of any kind, the vast majority of use being the internet basics and
pretty basic document/spreadsheet-type stuff.

Bill