Hi iMac listers,

I have a slot load 350 Mhz iMac G3 Indigo, not the original light
blue. All slot loads have VGA out ports except the 350mhz.

Is it possible to put a VGA port in? Because I have looked before, and
there are holes and places to solder a VGA connector on. Is it that
simple?

Also, there is no Firewire, but it seems to have a Firewire bus after
looking at Sys profiler, and the metal things to hold the ports on the
Logic Board. Can I somehow attach Firewire ports?

Thanks heaps and in advance,

Po-en