imaclist - 6 new messages in 3 topics - digest
        Date:   July 20, 2009 3:23:48 AM EDT
The Digest held a thread with no entry in the TOPIC line.  It contains
the two nonsense messages plus two more.  The third message was
Brian's item which was further quoted outside the thread.  The fourth
message was by Jarett DeAngelis at Notre Dame who quoted Brian's
message simply as the occasion to ask about FreeBSD and to comment
about the paucity of traffiic in this list.

When I click on the link at the beginning of the thread,
http://groups.google.com/group/imaclist/t/cfa4d146f7a6dc51?hl=en
Here in the 'FreeBSD on iMac G3' thread, everyone can see three
messages, but not the two by ""s. yaz"" and not Brian's. message
except as a quote within the three.  Jarett's message is the first,
while quoting Brian's.

Possibly the two "s. yaz" messages never appeared in List mode,
possibly someone cleaned them out of the online version.  A search on
the sender's name fails to get a hit.

Tim, do you want me to quote the entirety of the two messages in the
Digest version of the thread where Brian's message appeared including
the garbage?  Does anybody?

Al Poulin