try http://macintoshgarden.org/
Janice F. Jorgensen
Hadley, MA 01035
----- Original Message -----
  From: Catastrophe
  To: imaclist@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Tuesday, July 28, 2009 11:32 AM
  Subject: OS 9 software

  After putting OS X on my iMac G3 summer 2001 500Mhz I realized that I liked
how it ran under OS 9 for my son since some of his games take forever to launch
in classic under OS X.
  Does anyone know where (other than Ebay) I can get some software that runs
under 9? I have Adobe Pagemaker, and I have photoshop 3.0 -  me being a nerd
would kind of like to put the original productivity apps on the thing to make
it even more useful :)

  Also, anyone on this list have any suggestions for good kid's games -
preschool/kindergarten stuff like Reader Rabbit (no more RR though, we have a
bunch of those).
  I've even tried to dumb-down movies so that he could watch streaming videos.
That hasn't worked out so well because of the video card's limitations. It does
have a DVD drive and has been wonderful as a cheap DVD player, since it cost
$20 and a DVD/TV combo is at least $100.  It's just such a cute little blue
glob of Mac-ness that I can't get rid of it but I don't want it to just sit
around either.

  Gwen

06:00:00