At the Apple online store, on the left column list, click on Mac
Accessories to see Apple's mouse options.

I'm sure you meant G5 (since % is 5 capitalized), and if you simply
search for Sketchup, Google's 3D modeling software (free or $495) and
click on Download, you will see the system requirements. You meet the
minimum, but not the recommended, computing power.

Not to be rude, but this sounds like a lot of software power for
someone who couldn't find this data themselves in 30 seconds.