In a message dated 9/4/09 9:18:16 PM, the5shie...@verizon.net writes:

> I'd like to backup the first imac to the 2nd imac.  Any ideas how?
> Any other backup ideas?

Using Ethernet or Cds are the best options available -- assuming you only
have these two machines, don't want to remove the HDD from the TRal-Load and
you don't want to get either a IDE HDD to USB adapter or an external USB HDD
to backup the contents of the Slot-Load...

Craig W.
GA & TX
iMac Summer ’01 600mhz
 iMac TL with Sonnet FW upgrade
 Custom-made G3 rack server w/ TL Imac parts w/ Sonnet FW Upgrade
 [20-odd iMac G3s that I donate to kids & organizations]