Go to OWC (Other World Computing)... they have batteries and pretty much
everything else re Macs, new and legacy. They're legit; I've bought
stuff there before. I think mac uses Tadiran pram batteries.

http://eshop.macsales.com/Search/Search.cfm?Ntt=pram%20battery&Ntk=Primary&N=0&Ns=P_Popularity%7c1

-artzy65