Hi everyone. I need some help. I have a first generation IMAC G5 that seems to
have given up the ghost. I replaced the power supply and the board looks fine
BUT it will only light up the first light on the LEDs. Do I continue to try to
replace parts on this thing to try to get it working or just let it give up the
ghost? Is anyone interested in this machine for parts, does anyone have an IMAC
G4 that works for sale (I am disabled and my husband is retired so money is
tight) or to trade, or any other suggestions to give me? This machine has given
me trouble since the day I bought it. apple replaced the logic board, and power
supply while it was under warranty, and it always acted a little squirrelly
compared to the other MACS I have owned in the past. I am tired of trying to
figure the machine out and I really need the help of all of your expert advice
of everyone on this lest. This list has taught me so much so I trust all of you
complelety. Help me
 please?????

Rebekah
Life is too short to wake up with regrets. So love the people who treat you
right. Love the ones who don't just because you can. Believe everything happens
for a reason. If you get a second chance, grab it with both hands. If it
changes your life, let it. Kiss slowly. Forgive quickly. God never said life
would be easy. He just promised it would be worth it.