Does that still work? I thought that was only with vintage macs.

If that doesn't work, hold the Option button while you boot, and when
it boots to the firmware, wait until the cursor becomes the mouse
instead of the watch, then press the eject button on the keyboard.
That WILL eject it, no matter what. If your keyboard doesn't have an
eject button, press Command(apple)+E.

        -Elliott Price
Mac Computer Repair - Santa Barbara
Graphic Design - Artwork Setup